Are you seeking adventure? An adrenaline kick? Some sporty activities? Well look no further – we have it all! As you might know, CAS Trips stands for Creativity-ACTIVITY-Service, and this blog post is all about that activity part!
We have a range of activities to choose from in every location. Regardless what destination you choose, we have created numerous physical challenges for all fitness levels to inspire teamwork, resilience and push the limits. So let’s kick it off, in alphabetical order:
- Berlin – Combine a history trip with some urban kayaking down the river Spree.
- Bhutan – Nature lovers, get ready to enjoy some of the most breathtaking, surreal views in the world while hiking the Himalayas to the stunning Tiger’s Nest monastery.
- China – Get your Kung Fu Panda on and take a Tai Chi workshop in China.
- Colombia – Is rafting through a rainforest on your travel bucket list? If not, it really should be. Join us in Colombia to check it off that list!
- Edinburgh – The Highland Games are an ancient Scottish tradition that you will love. Join your clan and compete for the Haggis Trophy – all to the soundtrack of bagpipes!
- Geneva – Come in summer and paddleboard on the Lac Leman. Come in winter and go on alpine treks – we have got you covered, no matter the season.
- Krakow – Enjoy the views while pedaling along river Wisla on our Krakow urban bike adventure tour.
- New York – Ready to engage and learn about the history of hip hop before busting out some choreographed dance moves with our pro instructors? Join us in New York!
- Peru – Paddle down the Amazon in a canoe, build community houses with traditional mud bricks and trek the sacred paths to Machu Picchu. Peru has is it all!
- Prague – Pack your running gear and put on your green hat as we join a philanthropic ultra-marathon runner to go ‘plogging’…a combination of running and litter picking!
Did we get your heart pumping? Contact us to find out more!