Global Student Ambassador
As a CAS Trips Global Student Ambassador, you will be an official representative of the CAS Trips 2023 Global Student Conference series; spreading the word among your network.
The aim is to enroll 5 or more students in a Global Student Conference program, using your initiative to share and present information to students, staff and parents in your region.
Ambassadors who achieve their target of enrolling 5 or more students will receive a full scholarship place at one of the GSCs, including:
- Accommodation, food, and program of lectures, workshops, and activities
- Certificate of achievement and college application testimonial from CAS Trips Directors
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and independent work ethic
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality and a positive attitude
- Prior knowledge of the International Baccalaureate program is a major advantage
- Willing to speak about global issues connected to the conference online and in person
Interested student applicants should submit a short expression of interest via this form (no more than 250 words), answering the following questions no later than March 1 2023:
- What is your motivation for becoming a Global Student Ambassador?
- Why is it important for students to meet, discuss and collaborate on global issues such as the Future of Food?
CAS Trips aims to make a genuine, sustainable impact through transformative cross-cultural experiences for our students. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our workplace can be anyone’s no matter gender, race, sexuality, age, or ability.