The role of a CAS Trips Operations Coordinator is broken down into two primary sections:
- AdHoc planning, booking and organization of all aspects of CAS Trips.
- Be the main POC via email and phone for school’s teachers and trip organizers before trips
- Liaise and communicate with teachers, adjusting trip plans and bookings to needs as necessary
- Communicate with CAS Trips’ Trip Leaders
- Undertake training with CAS Trips’ Director of Operations to understand all trip planning methodology, utilizing new technologies as necessary.
- Collaborate with CAS Trips Directors to develop and implement new activities as and when necessary in your designated CAS Trips destination(s).
- Build and maintain relationships and trust with local service partners, including restaurant owners/managers, accommodation owners/managers, transport companies, activity partners and NGO and Charity partners.
Requirements for the role
- Represent CAS Trips with the highest levels of professionalism
- Native-level of written and spoken English
- Full-time role, office-based with a flexible working environment
- Based in Prague, Czechia
- Maintain high skill level on a wide range of IT, including but not limited to; Asana, GDrive, Excel, Microsoft Office (ppt, word, excel).
- High level organization and time management skills an absolute must
- Be proactive and use independent initiative at all times
- Be flexible and adapt to evolving role responsibilities, as required
- Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in event planning or project management
Remuneration for this position will be 42,000 CZK per a month.