Close to Home: Think Global, Stay Local
International schools may not be able to travel far this year. However, your students can still gain all the benefits and excitement of travel while staying within the reassuring setting of your own country.
Strengthen student bonding, staff cohesion, team collaboration, leadership and advocacy with your private, fully customizable, COVID-safe CAS program in your school’s name.
Simply choose your preferred locations, dates and program themes. Based on your selection, our experienced team of CAS Trips experts will plan and deliver a dynamic solution to ensure an unforgettable school travel experience, without compromising student safety.
Health & Safety During COVID-19
CAS Trips operations and staff will comply with all local government requirements and will implement all World Health Organization recommended actions, specifically:
- All CAS Trips Staff will hold COVID-19 negative test certificates, dated to within 5 days of the camp start date
- CAS Trip Leaders will be equipped with masks, disposable gloves and alcoholic hand sanitizers that will be made available for staff/students when needed
- CAS Trips Leaders will conduct a detailed COVID-19 safety and hygiene orientation upon arrival
- Daily temperature checks for all staff and participants
- Reinforcing of proper hand washing procedures before, during and after all activities
- Provision of pre-event health and hygiene best practice sessions to each school, either in person or online
- All CAS Trips staff have undergone comprehensive training in COVID-19 awareness and management
- All CAS Trips activities are thoroughly risk-assessed, and will be conducted at a reasonable distance from medical facilities
- All CAS Trip Leaders are fully equipped with contact knowledge and documentation regarding local medical facilities
- CAS Trips will run an overall risk assessment of the venue prior to the event
For more information please check https://www.castrips.org/safety/
Book with Confidence
We realize that it is difficult to plan in times of uncertainty. Flexibility and confidence can be invaluable, and we understand you might be apprehensive when it comes to booking an experience with CAS Trip right now.
For that reason we want to give you assurance knowing you can change your group’s plans if required. Any Close To Home experience booked before the 31st of December 2020 that can no longer go ahead due to official travel restrictions can have the full balance transferred to any other CAS Trips booking within the next 24 months from the planned date of travel, at no expense to you.