As schools slowly begin re-open, and we start the recovery phase from the effects of the pandemic, we at CAS Trips have updated our safety standards, as well as our booking policy.
We understand that it is difficult to plan in times of uncertainty. Flexibility and confidence can be invaluable, and we understand you might be apprehensive when it comes to booking a CAS Trip right now.
For that reason we want to give you assurance knowing you can change your group’s plans if required.
Any trip booked before the 31st of December 2020 that can no longer go ahead due to official travel restrictions can have the full balance transferred to any other CAS Trips booking within the next 24 months from the planned date of travel, at no expense to you.
In addition, to our flexible booking policy, we have updated our safety standards. You can find all new measures here, some of the key points include:
- CAS Trips comply with all local government requirements for all activities within the programs we run
- Masks and disposable gloves will be provided for staff/students on our programs as needed
- All CAS Trips staff will undergo training in COVID-19 awareness and management
- Students will receive a COVID-19 safety and hygiene orientation upon arrival
- CAS Trips staff coming into contact with students will be required to undergo daily health checks, and be fever-free, for at least four weeks prior to the start of the program
We absolutely understand that these are extraordinary times both in and out of school, and are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to welcoming you back!